22 Dec 2011

The Katinas - Praying For You (RAWsession)

Seems like today is just like yesterdayYou can't escape this pure insanitySweet memories, they fade awayThe hurt inside just seems to multiply
Those tears you're crying won't last foreverLean on my shoulderOh, it's not over
CHORUS:Tonight I'm prayin' for youDown on my knees for youHeaven can hear your nameTonight, I'm prayin'I'll keep on prayin' for you
She was young and innocent, full of aspirationsTill a choice she made went wrong,Seemed to devastate and steal her songLife lost its meaningVoices are screamingWill the chaos ever endCan her soul recover once again[GO TO CHORUS
I hope you find restSleep till tomorrowLean on my shoulderOh, it's not over
GO TO CHORUS 2 X
Oh-Whoa, yea, yeah-ohhHold onBe strongHold on(I'll keep on prayin' for you)Hold onHold onBe strongHold on
TAG:Heaven can hear your nameTonight I'm prayin'I'll keep on prayin' for you

No comments:

Post a Comment

give your comments as much as possible, and I certainly will retaliate